The dual purpose Thermocouple Baffle Probe (Type K) is for use in reaction systems to increase agitation and promote thorough mixing whilst also acting as a temperature probe. All components are fully encapsulated in PTFE to ensure purity and chemical resistance and have a stainless steel core for rigidity.
|Sensor||Type K Thermocouple|
|Cable||PFA insulated with PFA oversheath.|
Supplied with miniplug not fitted for ease of assembly.
Our dual expertise in the technologies of Temperature Sensing and PTFE Processing enables us to produce a range of fully encapsulated, PTFE Temperature Probes which combine the outstanding properties of PTFE with well-proven thermometric techniques.
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- No contamination of working media
- A wide range of operating temperature and tolerances
- Almost any shape or size
- Give reduced down times and replacements
- Can eliminate thermowells