Prism is looking for a full time CNC Machinist to setup, program and operate vertical milling machines, Lasers and other manufacturing equipment.
- Write programs for CNC machine and CO2 Laser
- Setup and operate all CNC equipment
- Ability to work from engineered drawings to build each product to specifications
- General understanding and knowledge of machine shop equipment
- General math skills, understand drawings, tolerances and measuring techniques
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Associates Degree in Machine Shop Technology or equivalent experience
- Autodesk Inventer drawing and GibbsCAM software experience a plus.
- Perform other duties as directed
- Three (3) or more years of Machine Shop experience
- Two (2) or more years of CNC machinery programming
- Microsoft Windows
Compensation will be based on knowledge and experience.
Email your Résumé and cover letter to Careers@prismresearchglass.com.