New Era Pump Systems, Dual Syringe Pump Systems (NEPS-DUAL-NE-Series)
Price Range$1,510.00 – $3,010.00
Eliminates Flow Rate Pauses & Drop-Offs
How it works: The refilling syringe pump fills the syringe at a faster rate than the infusing syringe pump infuses, giving it time to prime the syringe after the syringe is filled, or even overlap the infusion to create a seamless transition between syringes. The smoothness of the transition between syringes can be fine tuned by adjusting the infusion rate, refill rate, priming rate, prime volume and overlap volume parameters.
- Two single syringe pumps, each pump holds 1 syringe up to 60 mL, or 140 mL partially filled.
- Infusion rates from 0.73 µL/hr (1 mL syringe) to 2100 mL/hr (60 mL syringe)
- Disposable, Glass, Stainless Steel Syringes and Plumbing Supplies are sold separately.
- Dual Pump Plumbing Kit, (sold separately), complete the continuous system.
- Easy-to-use keypad interface
- Built for automation
- Operates stand-alone or from a computer
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
- Applications range from simple infusions to complex pumping programs
- Programmable preset protocols
- Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond to external signals, sound the buzzer
- P-RS-232 and TTL logic control interfaces
- Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer.
- Gradient ramping of flow rates
- Worldwide power supplies available
- Motor stall detection
- Non-volatile memory of all parameters and programming
- Upgradable to 340 pumping phases program memory with the X2 Upgrade
- Dispensing accuracy of /-1%
- Unlimited lifetime technical support
- Two year warranty