Price Range$750.00 – $830.00
|High pressure notes:
The P-NE-1000 produces about 15 lbs of linear force at top speed and about 35 lbs at slow speeds. 10 mL/hr is an example of slow speed. The pressure that can be generated is relative to the syringe size. On a 60 mL syringe, this would roughly produce about 30 psi.Model P-NE-1010 doubles the pumping force at equivalent speeds of the P-NE-1000, plus increases the maximum flow rate.
- Holds 1 Syringe from micro-liter sizes up to 60 mL (140 mL partially filled)
- Infusion rates from 0.73 µL/hr (1 mL syringe) to 2100 mL/hr (60 mL syringe)
- Easy-to-use keypad interface
- One-click program upload from “Pumping Program Generator” spreadsheet
- Space Saving Chassis: Foot print size of only 5 3/4″ x 8 3/4″
- Won’t take up unnecessary space on your laboratory or production bench
- Disposable, Glass, Stainless Steel Syringes and Plumbing Supplies are sold separately.
Special Application: Continuous Infusion (Push-Pull) and Dual Syringe Pump
Using 2 P-NE-1000 pumps attached with a cable, one pump will infuse while the other pump refills or have simultaneous infusion.
- Fully programmable; automation capable
- Operates stand-alone or from a computer
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
- Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond to external signals, sound the buzzer
- Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer
- Worldwide power supplies available
- Motor stall detection
- Dispensing accuracy of /-1%
- Unlimited lifetime technical support
- Two year warranty