Caframo Lab Solutions®, Anchor Paddle, 4×4″, Model CLS-U044
This tangential flow impeller is effective for low speed, high viscosity mixing. The 102 mm x 102 mm (4″ x 4″) anchor blade is welded to an 9.5 mm (⅜”) diameter shaft, all electropolished 316L stainless steel. Fits the Sweep accessory covers SW4. The high shear at the edges makes it a good choice to use close to the vessel wall.
|Blade Diameter||102 mm x 102 mm (4″ x 4”) anchor blade|
|Shaft Length||914 mm (36”)|
|Shaft Diameter||9.5 mm (⅜”)|
|Material||Electropolished 316L stainless steel|
|Weight||280 g (0.6 lb)|
Anchor impeller, 102 x 102 mm (4 x 4 in) blade, welded to shaft.
- Tangential flow
- Electropolished 316L stainless steel
- Welded to shaft
- Fits Sweep accessory SW4
- Effective for low speed high viscosity mixing
- Chemically inert and corrosion resistant
- One piece – quick to insert and begin mixing
- Sweeps product from wall of standard 4 L beaker