Heidolph, Impeller, Visco Jet inoJET, 120mm, POM
Overhead Stirrer Visco Jet Impeller inoJET-120mm (POM)
Particularly in the case of applications with very viscous media such as pastes and gels, a very reliable stirring process in the entire vessel without air entry is important. This is what the innovative stirring system VISCO JET® offers!
The particular shape of the blades triggers an intrinsically dynamic flow, which shortens the process times with significantly better mixing results compared to conventional impellers. An all-rounder for aqueous and highly viscous substances. You can find out more about this here.
The VISCO JET® 120 is ideal for vessels with the following characteristics:
ideal vessel diameter: 200- 300 mm
ideal ground clearance: 36 mm
ideal filling level: 200- 300 mm
ideal volume: 6,300 – 21,200 ml
This VISCO JET® 120 is made of POM plastic and can be used up to max. 90°C.
A polyamide coated stirrer shaft with a diameter of approx. 10 mm is included in the scope of delivery.
• The turbulent flow which is created by a special cone principle even at low speeds is unique to the Visco Jet Impeller
• For all mixing tasks with low to high viscosity media and gels
• Capable of completely mixing larger quantities of high-viscosity liquids and gels
• Fields of use include beverage production, dairy products, food, sugar & candy production, chemistry/petro chemistry, ceramics, water treatment, cosmetics, colorant/paint production and paper manufacturing
• Ø 120mm
• Material – POM Plastic
• Length – 500mm
• Shaft diameter – 10mm
• Speed range – 120-500 rpm
• For vessel diameter 170-300mm
|Heidolph, Impeller, Visco Jet inoJET, 120mm, POM - Heidolph Part Number: 036300510||HEI-036300510||$283.06|