Heidolph, Test Tube Shaker, Vibrating Reax Top
Reax Top Vibrating Test Tube Shaker
The classic with 5 mm shaking orbit
This model is particularly suitable for simple mixing tasks. In short-term operation mode, the shaking motion is triggered by pressure on the test tube tray. This mode is suitable for mixing up solutions, for example.
Persistent cell pellets can be dissolved gently but powerfully in continuous operation. With a speed of up to 3.200 rpm and a shaking orbit of 5 mm, reliable and uniform distribution of solids, and homogenization of highly viscous media are guaranteed.
• The strong 5-mm vibration orbit yields the best results even with high viscosity media or solids out of solution and quickly gives a smooth and even dispersion
• Continuous mode: the unit performs a permanent vibration motion
• Automatic mode: the unit will start once a vessel is pressed to the plate and will stop automatically once this pressure is released
• Fast and dependable mixing results due to high vibration frequency rates – up to 2,500 rpm
• Plate for 20-mm diameter test tubes is included as a standard
• Test tube tray for flasks up to 50-mm diameter is available as an optional, additional accessory
• Analog dial speed control
|Heidolph, Test Tube Shaker, Vibrating Reax Top - Heidolph Part Number: 036130000||HEI-036130000||$733.86|