Heidolph, CSU 1H Ultrasonic Cleaner
Tuttnauer CSU 1H Ultrasonic Cleaner
Clean & Simple ultrasonic baths feature 60kHz of quiet cleaning power, which is less aggressive to instruments, yet strong enough to remove all surface contamination.
Systems are available in 1, 3 or 6 gallon sizes for standard glassware and instruments.
Fill your ultrasonic bath water and drop in two cleaning tablets. Watch them dissolve and clean in about a minute. The tablets create a non-ionic cleaning solution that is non-corrosive, nontoxic, non-caustic and biodegradable.
Ultrasonic Bath Features:
• Built-in heater (“H” models) for added sample processing and cleaning power
• High efficiency 60 kHz of cavitation for thorough and quiet cleaning
• Durable vinyl-clad steel housing is easy to clean and resist scratching
• Stainless steel tank with cover included
• Full line of accessories available
Cleaning Tablet Features:
• Eliminates handling of heavy 1 gallon premixed cleaning solution containers
• Enzymatic solution effectively breaks down protein
• Tank Dimensions (WxHxD) – 9.4” x 4” x 5.4”
• External Dimensions (WxHxD) – 12.6” x 8.8” x 9.9”
• Tank Capacity – 0.8gal/3.4L
• External Dimension – 20” x 15” x 20”
|Heidolph, CSU 1H Ultrasonic Cleaner - Heidolph Part Number: 023211075||HEI-023211075||$1,047.58|