Heidolph, Impeller, Visco Jet Crack, 80mm
Overhead Stirrer Visco Jet Crack Impeller- 80mm (Stainless Steel)
Particularly in the case of applications with very viscous media such as pastes and gels, a very reliable stirring process in the entire vessel without air entry is important. This is what the innovative stirring system VISCO JET® offers!
The particular shape of the blades triggers an intrinsically dynamic flow, which shortens the process times with significantly better mixing results compared to conventional impellers. An all-rounder for aqueous and highly viscous substances. You can find out more about this here.
The VISCO JET® Crack 80 is ideal for vessels with the following characteristics:
ideal vessel diameter: 133- 200 mm
ideal ground clearance: 24 mm
ideal filling level: 133- 200 mm
ideal volume: 1,900 – 6,300 ml
A stirrer shaft with a diameter of 10 mm is included in the scope of delivery.
• The turbulent flow which is created by a special cone principle even at low speeds is unique to the Visco Jet Impeller
• For all mixing tasks with low to high viscosity media and gels
• Capable of completely mixing larger quantities of high-viscosity liquids and gels
• Fields of use include beverage production, dairy products, food, sugar & candy production, chemistry/petro chemistry, ceramics, water treatment, cosmetics, colorant/paint production and paper manufacturing
• Ø 80mm
• Material – Stainless Steel
• Length – 500mm
• Shaft diameter – 10mm
• Speed range – 200-700 rpm
• For vessel diameter 115-200mm
|Heidolph, Impeller, Visco Jet Crack, 80mm - Heidolph Part Number: 036300505||HEI-036300505||$2,079.72|